Craftnote seamlessly combines the tradition of craftsmanship and the digital world. Our mission is to build software that every craftsman can easily use from day one. We provide all the tools to smoothly master the organization, documentation and communication in construction projects. Our team of around 30 employees has been able to realize this mission and simplify the daily work of already more than 35,000 craftsmen.
But there is still more to come: together with you we want to revolutionize the construction industry. Are you ready to master this challenge together with us?
What you can expect
- As part of our Android engineering team, you will develop our native Android application continuously further
- You own entire features inside our app starting from research, development and delivery
- You make sure that our Android application has high performance and good quality
- You help maintain the code and you are responsible for bug fixes
- You cooperate with POs, designers and our marketing team to reach the best result that our customers expect
- You use the latest technologies and experiment with them on our regular Craftnote day
What we can look forward to
- You have proven experience in the development of native Android applications
- You are open to new Android technologies such as Kotlin or Flutter
- Your good knowledge and practical long-term experience in Java is a must
- You know your way around the Google universe (e.g. Google Firebase, Google Cloud Platform)
- You gained some experience with Test Driven Development, Unit Tests, CI/CD, Jira
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, home office, 30 days' holiday, working from abroad
- Remuneration: attractive salary, support with Urban Sports Club membership or BVG subscription, company pension scheme
- Workplace: the hardware that you want, height adjustable tables, ergonomic office chairs and daylight lamps
- Further training: annual training budget, high level of personal responsibility with interesting tasks, inhouse German classes (currently remote)
- Team building: communal lunches, regular team events
You are a visionary and would like to develop Craftnote together? Apply now!